Because I love the Surface community so much, last month I offered a full ergonomic workstation build for a charity auction. I wasn’t sure anyone would be interested, but two people bid multiple times. Thanks to Glenn for the winning bid and allowing me to take a photo of his beautiful hand-built desk and the custom workstation we assembled together this weekend. Here are the specs:
- Custom Surface Pro VESA-mount docking station with embedded MS dock circuit board
- Asus VS228H-P 21.5″ IPS monitor
- Locktek Gas Spring Dual LCD arm
- Logitech Mk520 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse
- Plugable Active mDP->HDMI 2.0 adapter
- Amazon Basics HDMI cable
Glenn has a Surface Pro 3 i5/4GB/128GB with the latest Windows 10 updates (non-insider build) and the regkey hack for seamless multi-mon.
Thanks again to Glenn!
P.S. if you want ergonomic Surface workstations for yourself or your company, please reach out.